Friday, April 27, 2012

NOTD: Elegant Flowers

Hey guys, ;)

I bet you're wondering why I write in English now. I feel like it's easier for me to find the right words and express myself although English ist not my native language. I guess I just like it. ^^ Here is my blog in English now...

So after being silent for more than a week I feel like having to catch up a little. This is why I'm already back today. ^^ I know it's still not the ladybug design which I promised (and it will be coming soon, really!) but a rather elegant design.

At first I applied a basecoat to protect the nail from staining. After that I applied two coats of the basecolor you can see here. It is this nude tone from the last forever line by p2 (031 love letter) which is one of my favourite colors. 

p2 031 love letter

I love the color itself so much I still haven't finished my right hand with the stamping because I like looking at it so much... :D

Here you can see  the finished design on my left hand. I stamped the image with the Cheeky plate CH6 and the special polish by essence.

CH6, essence stampy polish 01 stamp me! white

This started out as an experiment to see how stamped images change the base color. I never got too far with my "experiment". After stamping the first nail I fell in love with the image so I finished my hand and sealed the design with a topcoat to protect it from chipping away.

I hope you like the design as much as I do.

If you have any questions or a wish for a special design please leave a comment and let me know. ;)

Hope to see you next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment